Related Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Related Legends

Related to a god/titan? You should be here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HALLO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

Coins : 95

HALLO Empty
PostSubject: HALLO   HALLO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi, my name is Luna. I am twelve years old and I reside in the humble state of Minnesota, where in the winter the snow blows and in the summer the heat melts. I am fond of music, webcomics, museums, Ancient Egypt, a variety of book series, anime, films, and cats. I do not like sports or schoolwork very much. When I grow up, I want to travel the world and see all sorts of places all over the world. My favorite bands are Of Monsters and Men, Gorillaz, Eyedea and Abilities, Hawthorne Heights, The M Machine, and Imagine Dragons. My favorite webcomics are Homestuck, Olympus Overdrive, Paranatural, Erstwhile, Solstoria, and Heart Shaped Skull(Serenity Rose). Out of those the only one I am not caught up on is Homestuck. My favorite book is The School for Good and Evil. I watch the animes Hetalia and Death Note. My favorite films are made by Tim Burton, Hayao Miyazaki, and Pixar. I have one cat, Nevvie, which is short for Nevermore. Like the Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe? Yeah. I also have a dog, who I call Wookiee.
Yup.
That's me.

Last edited by Luna of Woods Beyond on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

Coins : 155

HALLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLO   HALLO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Hallo. I.am Moose/Amy/Moderator Moose, your friendly bneighborhood mod. I am well aware that this is such a cheesy reply, and want to say Ello! I shall look forward to RPing with you once you/I get ma charries. Welcome, to the land with no return!

MWAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com/forum
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

Coins : 95

HALLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLO   HALLO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Haha, nice meeting ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content