Related Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Related Legends

Related to a god/titan? You should be here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Near the Big House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Coins : 2147483647

Near the Big House  Empty
PostSubject: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I was walking by the Big House, pondering what had just happened over the last day or so - I found out Dane was a satyr, I was a Greek Demigod, and that I belonged here. Shortly after I found out I was a Greek Demigod, I found out I was Poseidon's, the god of many things, and one of the Big Three, son. This made me feel uneasy.

I had went to the Unclaimed Cabin, and had been claimed by Poseidon - I knew that symbol because Chiron had just explained most of the gods' symbols to me. I told Chiron. After the meeting, I went to leave, but stopped at the spot I was right now, uneasy, as said.

I sat down, muttering something like, "if Lucy was here to see," and, "will I tell Lucy? Maybe send her a letter?" and came to, "if I do, will she think I'm a freak? Will we never happen?"

Last edited by Mason on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegions.forumotion.com
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

Coins : 95

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:16 pm

I, Mary Ann Taylor, am casually strolling around my new kingdom. Y'know, meetin' people an' making' sure they know who their superior is. I check my bag quick. It was a black tote bag I had painted on in neon colours. I have a couple of cans of tab left. Did they sell tab in the camp store? If they didn't, jeez, I'd be in big trouble. I notice a boy around the side of the big house. JEEZ, he's kinda cute. I pull out my earbuds and walk over there.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

Coins : 155

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Lucy walked out of the Big House, quietly pondering her new life.

That kid, Jackson, had run off, and her mother had come by to drop off her stuff. For some reason, she persisted in giving her make-up, which Lucy had thrown in the lake. Along with those shoes with the horrible heels. Her mother just didn't get her.

Now she was alone and friendless, since she had a feeling that people would be scared of her. Hades was not the most lovable guy, appearantly. Although he had gotten her mother to fancy him. In fact, she decided that she didn't care. Her sweet personality would get friends.

Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com/forum
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I looked up and see two girls; one right in front of me that almost looked like she was going to kiss me, and another one in the distance I couldn't quite make out. I kept thinking about Lucy, who had the same hair color as the person in the distance. I grabbed something in my pocket that I didn't realize was there; a golden drachma.

I then remembered Chiron had given it to me.

I studied it for a moment, before accidentally spraying water from a nearby hose unto myself; I really needed to learn how to control my powers.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I smirk and laugh a little and sit down next to the cute boy. "New here, aren't you?" I ask. I introduce myself. "I'm Satsuki, daughter of Hades. Who are you?" I ask, my sea green eyes meeting his. I was fairly new, too, but I had complete control over my powers.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Lucy decided to coninue her stroll, and her thoughts turned upon her claiming. Chiron had told her to run down to the Unclaimed cabin, but then her mother told him that she knew all about Hades. Hades as a father. She had been hoping for Posiedon, if she had to be a "Big Three" as Chiron called it. She was doomed.

Right before she walked by it, a hose burst and soaked anything in it's path. Lucy, thankfully, was not wet, but evidently the boy looking at a drachma was. She was thinking of just walking on when she saw his face.

"Mason?l" She said, her voice full of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm

I turned from the odd girl, Satsuki, a bit concerned. Did I just hear Lucy's voice? I quickly got up, almost wanting to scream It's not what it looks like! like in those dramatic TV shows. I looked directly in front of me, realizing how oblivious I was. There, stood Lucy. I blushed, but when I realized that I was going to be badly embarrassed, I got another hose and made it burst in my face.

I went back, wanting to cry, but I tried to hold it back. I was unaware of where my glasses had gone. I couldn't hold it back any longer. Water dripped from my eyes. I laid back, in the grass, on the cold day in Camp.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Herodotus scuttles up onto my shoulder. "Jeez, " I mutter. Only good lookin' boy I'd seen in camp ids already taken. Tough luck, Mary Ann. Tough luck. I do know one thing. That girl, the Queen of Hearts, let's call 'er, had a new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Lucy was confused. Mason had not looked as if her was happy to see an old friend, and for some reason seemed embarassed. She was also confised of where all these hoses where coming from, and was getting an odd dislike of the girl.

"Mason! I was not expecting to see you here. Or see you explode a hose, as a matter of fact." She said, carrying on with her original conversation plan. She actually had one, except her scheme involved Mason not actually being at camp and her being the demigod, not this.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

"Sorry for that. But honestly, I wasn't expecting to see you here, either." I got up, holding back the tears, and looking around for my glasses - they were green, and the grass was green. See a problem? I bent down, and saw something in the grass. My glasses were there, reflecting the sun. I grabbed them and put them on.

The first thing I saw was Lucy, my crush. What was she doing here? The last time I saw her....well, yesterday. It was Saturday, wasn't it? I saw her yesterday at lunch, when Mr. Tranley attempted to chew a milk carton (his friend, Carter, also Lucy's best friend that was a girl, told him he that he was an alien), Lucy sneaked past him. After lunch, I didn't see her again until...now.

I felt my heart. We'd know each other since 1st Grade, and I've secretly liked her since.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:21 pm

"Yeah. I guess most people aren't like us." Lucy said, really noticing the other girl for the first time. She was dressed all punk, like Lucy had expected all Hades/Ares kids dressed. She had already come up with her own stereotypes, and already decided whether she liked the campers and the Seven. Leo seemed more bearable, while that blonde roman and his girlfriend seemed unbelievably stupid. True, Chiron had just told her the large details, but still.

"So, who's your dad?" She asked brightly. "I am stuck with Hades, of all the gods."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:29 pm

I nodded. "That's true. But apparently demigods have been around for generations. Did you know that our first president, George Washington, was a demigod? Son of Athena, I think." I smiled a bit, sweating. What happened overnight? Yesterday I felt really comfortable with Lucy, but now not so much. Or maybe it wasn't Lucy, maybe it was just the fact that his - or their - life/lives have changed.

"Hades is really cool, he's one of the Big Three. You must have cool powers." I felt a bit nervous telling her my dad, but, "judging from the hose incidents, you must think I'm a Triton kid....well....I'm actually a," my voice went quiet, and I went over to her ear, "Poseidon kid."
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:36 pm

OOC: Hey!
BIC:
I stood there, chewing my gum, with my hand on my hip. "Oh, I didn't know you two," I said, waving my finger at her, then him,"knew each other." I roll my eyes. "I guess I'll leave you two lovers alone."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

This was definitely the normal Mason, with all his random facts and constant nervousness.She smiled, while not really listening after the word George Washington was spouted out. She just had to almost laugh about their old "Gang".

"He is kind of, I suppose." She said, relenting a bit. Hades had never been her favorite of the greek deities. She had always liked Artemis best. Then Mason looked all weird for a second and nervously whispered "Posiedon". She really didn't get why he was so shy about it, but she didn't comment.

"All I know about Triton is that he is the dad in that disney movie." She said.

Then the girl spoke, with venomous words. Lucy was quite embarassed by her assumption that they were dating, but she attempted to not let it show. "Lovers? I guess it really is impossible for you Aphrodite girls to allow people to be friends." She snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 pm

"Shut up, I'm not a daughter of Aphrodite. My name is Mary Ann Taylor of Scotland and in case you haven't noticed I'm kind of a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Ooc; Mason said we could post a bunch as long as it wasn't like 374859483.
I have to eat lunch now.
Bic:
"Let me say something to you. Your ego marks you as one. As for you being a 'Big Deal', why haven't I heard of you?" Lucy said coolly. She was not liking this girl.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

"I just came here from as DREARY town in Ohio. But, hear my word, I will own this camp. And you won't forget it."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:02 pm

I watched the conflict between the two girls. I uncomfortably shifted, and stood still for a moment, before saying to the Marry Ann/Satsuki girl, "so your name changed in three seconds, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:07 pm

"I think you might need some actual intelligence to do that, my dear." Lucy said, in her element. She was known as the queen of Sarcasm back at her school.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 pm

I spat at her and sneered. "Like I said, I think you lovers just want some time alone..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:19 pm

"So, where's your boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:24 pm

"Me? I ain't got one."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I notice you didn't say anything about your intelligence. Thought Lucy, who had a sly, devious smile upon her face. She shifted hervposition a bit, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well, then, why are you calling us lovers if you don't even know what love is?" Then a painful thought came to me: what if she asked how I knew what love is?
Back to top Go down
Luna of Woods Beyond
New Person
Luna of Woods Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

"An' what makes you think I don't know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near the Big House    Near the Big House  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near the Big House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends :: RP Section :: The Camps :: Camp Half-Blood-
Jump to: